PlanetScale Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy is incorporated into the PlanetScale Agreement (“Agreement”) available at https://planetscale.com/legal/agreement. All capitalized terms have the meanings assigned to them in the Agreement.
The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the PlanetScale Site. By using the Product or accessing the PlanetScale Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may Suspend or Terminate your use of the Product.
Customer will not, and will ensure that its End Users do not:
- make any portion of the available to anyone other than its End Users;
- sell, resell, rent, lease, or otherwise distribute any portion of the Product;
- use the Product other than in accordance with the Documentation or in a manner that with, unduly burdens, or disrupts the integrity, performance, or availability of the Product;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Product or PlanetScale’s or its third party suppliers’ related systems or networks;
- access any portion of the Product for the purpose of building a similar or competitive product or service, or monitor the Product for any benchmarking or competitive purpose;
- introduce, disseminate, or otherwise enable any viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, worms, malware, spam, or malicious code using the Product;
- “frame” or “mirror” any user interface included in the Product ;
- copy, modify, translate, or create a derivative work of any PlanetScale Property unless permitted under license;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, or decompile any software included in the PlanetScale Property, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, except as otherwise permitted under applicable law;
- alter, remove or violate any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary notice appearing in connection with the Product.
- utilize the Product to infringe the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any third party; or
- access or use the Product in a manner that violates the rights of any third party or which purports to subject PlanetScale to any other obligations;