We're headed to Oracle Open World next week and then to Percona Live in Amsterdam at the end of September. We’re looking forward to showcasing how Vitess can be used to manage stateful workloads on Kubernetes.
Oracle Open World
- Sugu Sougoumarane and Deepthi Sigireddi will be giving a talk on "Running MySQL on Kubernetes the Easy Way" on Sept. 18th. Stop by to learn how Vitess provides the scaffolding needed to run MySQL natively on Kubernetes
- Join us at the Oracle MySQL Community Reception, 17th September at 7pm. Be sure to RSVP; we'd love to see you there!
Percona Live Europe 2019
- You don't want to miss this session "Strength in Numbers: Slack’s Database Architecture" with Josh Varner and Guido Iaquinti from Slack, Oct. 7th at 1:30pm in Room A. They'll discuss Slack's approach to database architecture, including how they've leveraged Vitess to scale. Vitess currently handles nearly half of Slack’s database traffic.
- Morgan Tocker, Community Development Manager at PlanetScale, will provide insight on getting started with Vitess in his talk "My First 90 Days with Vitess" on Oct. 2 at 11am in Room 07.
- Catch Sugu Sougoumarane in his session "Vitess: Running Sharded MySQL on Kubernetes" on Oct 1st at 11am in Room 08. This talk will cover the high-level features of Vitess with a focus on what makes Vitess cloud-native.
- And stop by to say hi to all of us at Booth #4!
Vitess Workshop in Paris
After Percona Live, we’ll be making a quick stop in Paris for a hands-on workshop on getting started with Vitess. Contact us for more details.